Eirik H. Kvalvik
I am currently working as a doctoral research fellow for the UiO:LifeScience convergence environment AHeadForLife, whose primary research objective will be to focus on uncovering how social factors and genes affect the brain and cognitive function throughout life. The secondary research objectives are:
- Understand the mechanisms that link genetic influences to social outcomes and cognition.
- Detail the timing, nature and determinants of the relationships between genes, brain, cognition and social outcomes.
- Use machine learning to describe the relationships between the brain and social outcome variables.
- Behavioral Economics
- Statistics/machine learning
- Lifespan changes in brain and cognition
- Data engineering
- Dual MscRes in Economics and Psychology at the Paris Descartes University and Panthéon-Sorbonne University (2017)
- BSc – Economics (Exchange year) – Rio de Janeiro State University (2015)
- BSc – Economics – Toulouse School of Economics (2014)
Harald Schjelderups hus