Coordinator / Senior Consultant
Coordinator for LCBC – Research group for Lifespan Changes in Brain and Cognition.
My main task involves:
- Administrative coordinator for all employees at LCBC
- Coordinate data-collection
- Recruitment of new staff (PhD and research assistants)
- Physical environment at LCBC and support for daily tasks at the center
- Purchases for the lab
- Contactpoint for collaborators such as Rikshospital and INTPART
- In charge of events/seminars and social events at LCBC
General Interests in research fields
- Lifestyle behaviors and how this influences our physical and mental health
- The relationship between physical activity, sleep and wellbeing
- Lifespan changes in brain and cognition
- Positive psychology
- 2016-2017: Master of Science in Health Psychology, University College London (UCL), England.
- 2012-2015: Bachelor of Science in Psychology: Roehampton University, London, England.
- 2018-2020: Research Assistant at LCBC, University of Oslo, Norway.
- 2017: Internship at Camden Diabetes Clinic following a health psychologist in treating patients with difficulties in maintaining their diabetes, London, England.
- 2017: Volunteering as a research assistant, Lung Screening project at UCL, London, England.
- 2015-2018: Mental Healthcare Assistant at a psychiatric institution, Lovisenberg Diakonale Sykehus, Oslo, Norway.
Tlf.: 22 84 51 81
Harald Schjelderups hus
P.O. box 1094